CPCC VENDOR VILLAGE
There are approximately 90 booths available at Catsbury Park Cat Convention (CPCC), and we anticipate to fill the spots very quickly.
Submitting a vendor form DOES NOT guarantee you a booth. When your application is approved you will receive a seperate email with payment information for your space. Booths will not be confirmed until payment is made. Once payment is recieved, there are no refunds unless the event is cancelled by CPCC.
The vendor submission form is located HERE or at the bottom of the page.
CPCC is looking for vendors that have products that are cat themed. Cat toys, food, beds, wellness, cat-themed merchandise, jewellery, homewares, books etc. We will also have space for Charity/Rescue groups.
CPCC is a non profit event and will be raising funds for a variety of charities and groups so vendors will not be permitted to solicit donations, but welcome to sell merchandise and provide information and promotional material to the guests. A select handful of charity/rescue submissions will be considered for discounted rates after all submissions are presented to CPCC organizers.
CPCC has limited space for food vendors that are interested in selling pre packaged food, on site cooking of any type is not permitted. If you have any questions regarding this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Main vendor village – $550 ($1000 for a double) / $250 for non profits
• 8×8 floor space
• Pipe & drape (Back walls are 8′ high. Dividing walls to the left and right are 3′ high. Pipe diameter is 1.5 inches.)
• 1 x 6ft table with tablecloth
• 2 x chairs
• Power – power strips/extension cords etc. to be supplied by vendor, all must be tagged and meet safety standards. Each booth has one outlet.
Ocean View vendor village – $600
• 10×10 floor space
• Pipe & drape (Back walls are 8′ high. Dividing walls to the left and right are 3′ high. Pipe diameter is 1.5 inches). • 1 x 6ft table with tablecloth
• 2 x chairs
• Power – power strips/extension cords etc to be supplied by vendor, all must be tagged and meet safety standards. Each booth has one outlet.
• Load in begins at 8 am, and you must be set up and ready when we open the doors at 11 am. All tables must be set up and operational from 11am to 7pm. Booths must be clear of all items and trash by 8:30pm on Sunday.
• Load in area is on the north side of Convention Hall where you can park while loading and unloading. We staff the lot to help facilitate the movement of cars, which must be removed from the lot once loading is complete. There is paid parking directly adjacent to Convention Hall (numbered spaces), and unpaid parking a few blocks to the west (unnumbered spots). There are no steps to enter the space, and we encourage bringing hand carts.
• You are supplied with 2 vendor wristbands per booth. If you require extra staff/help you will be required to purchase a general admission ticket for these people.
• All vendors are required to have NJ State Department of Taxation ID and are responsible for sales tax on applicable items. CCPC is not responsible for vendor sales tax.
• While loading in and out, we kindly ask that you do not block doors, aisles or emergency exits. During the event, we ask that you do not remove or reposition tables, unless approved prior to the event, and by event staff on the day of the event.
• Generators are not permitted inside your booth.
• Live animals are not permitted in your booth, unless prior permission is granted from CPCC please email email@example.com.
• You may not solicit donations at any time, CPCC is already a non profit and will be donating a portion of the events proceeds to various approved charities.
• Vendors agree to hold harmless CPCC, Convention Hall, Madison Marquette and any of its staff for loss or damage to merchandise or injury sustained during the event. All vendors and helpers must sign a hold harmless waiver upon entering the building on the day of the event.
• By submitting your registration, you are agreeing to all the regulations of the CPCC.